Again in July, we reported that Canon was engaged on a high-megapixel EOS R digital camera physique and that two totally different sensors have been being examined, one round 70mp and one other over 80mp.
Yesterday we reported on a patent that exhibits an 83mp full-frame picture sensor from Canon, which appears to offer some credibility to the unique report on the doable sensor decision for the digital camera.
Over the past 24 hours, we’ve obtained a mini-flood of details about the approaching digital camera that we dub the EOS RS (Canon might name it one thing totally different) and it’s possible going to exchange the EOS 5DS and EOS 5DS R DSLRs.
The knowledge under relies on a prototype the supply claims to have had their palms on.
Rumored details about the EOS RS:
- A barely bigger physique and grip than the EOS R
- 80mp full-frame picture sensor
- A “new type” of joystick
- Bigger LCD than the EOS R
- Bigger viewfinder than the EOS R
- The “viewfinder” may be tilted up and down (We’re unsure if this was the LCD display or the EVF, we’ve reached out for some clarification)
- Twin SD card slots
- No video specs are identified
This digital camera is predicted to be introduced a while within the first half of 2020.